Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday

Yesterday was my 36th. It started with a trip to Micah's preschool for his program on the last day of school. I was so proud of him. He is such a character at home, but never shows that side in public. He did at that program, and it was wonderful to watch him sing and dance. As usual I headed to work. (Blah!) When I came home for dinner, my family had planned a suprise for me. There were notes on the door, and homemade cards and drawings. Then when I opened the door they all jumped out and surprised me. I LOVE MY FAMILY. The drawings made by my kids and the kind words they said are really special to me . My only "presents" were a whole pumpkin pie made by my wife (YUM!), and a sucker Savannah got for me. Absolutely and awesome night....then back to work...lol

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good birthday! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good birthday too. We need to get together again. I miss you all very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it really been that long! I remember the day a beautiful little boy was placed in my arms - my prayers had been answered. In my mind there was supposed to be a little brother in the next couple of years, but not all wishes come true. We love and admire you so much! Thanks for becoming such a good son, husband & father. Wish we lived closer and were able to visit more often.

    ReplyDelete